Nitro Nails dipping powders to give ladies, and every single other client, delightful and sound nails. Nitro Nails has dispatched more than 500 lovely shades of dipping powder. The organization’s fundamental brands incorporate the leader Nitro Nails brand, which has several energizing, unique tones; the rich EDSC brand which offers a better powder and refined appearance, the Ombre brand which centers around the organization’s 2-shading ombre-style framework, and Magic Hologram, a brand made for the client who necessitates that additional radiance.
Nitro Nails’ dipping paste has been utilized in the clinical field for a long time with much achievement. Our uncommon fluids are unscented and intended to not bother your eyes. Nitro Dipping powder conveys added solace and security to the two experts and clients. We utilize the most progressive Less Odor Formula on the planet, with clinical evaluation and sound materials (silk protein, nutrient A, E, B5, D3, Calcium, and so on) so as to give a Healthier Dip System to experts and salon-goers to appreciate.
Instructions to utilize dipping powder on nails:
- Start off by preparing your nails, this implies eliminating any oils on your nails with CH3)2CO, so microorganisms don’t get caught simultaneously.
- Then, you need to buff out any rough edges on your nails and begin molding them any way you like. Make a point to push back the fingernail skin. You can decide to shape them initially or toward the finish of the cycle, whichever you find simpler.
- Once you have your nails cleaned and molded, equally apply a nail preliminary or bonder.
- Then, leaving a little hole from your fingernail skin, apply a layer of base clean to your nails.
- After you’ve applied your base, it’s the ideal opportunity for the great part! Rapidly dip your nail into the powder at a 45-degree point; at that point daintily dust off any overabundance of powder. Rehash the cycle on two additional occasions, applying a base coat at that point plunging your nail, this will truly help secure your nail trim.
- Once your sealer dries, you can at long last move onto your topcoat clean.