There are many areas of a website that can be producing income that are often ignored by webmasters. Hundreds of dollars are lost each year due to poorly monetized websites. Here are 8 ways you should monetize your website.
- Main Content Pages: The main pages of your website is the most obvious place to monetize. This includes the index page (the first page of your website), and all the pages accessible from the index page.
- After The Opt-in: After someone opts in to a mailing list they are usually taken to a Thank-you page. This page can be should be monetized with a one-time offer (OTO) or some other type of income generator.
- Confirmation Page: This is the second part of the opt-in process where the mailing list subscriber must click a confirmation link, which takes them to another Thank-you page. This page should also be monetized.
- 404 Error Page: This is the page a visitor is taken to when they type in a wrong URL on your server. Most webmasters don’t realize this, but they can log into their webhosting control panel and change this page to a monetized web page. 정보이용료현금화
- Emails: This is also one of the more recognized monetization areas. Once you have a list of mailing list subscribers, you can send out emails monetized with your affiliate links or links to pages that have been monetized with products or Adsense.
- Download Pages: After someone purchases a digital product, they are taken to a download page. This page should be monetized with other offers. This is key because your customer is already in a buying mood.
- Within Products: Your information products should be monetized with links to other offers. Remember what I said about why authors like to grant resell rights to buyers of their products? Every product you release should cross promote your other products. Ebooks should have links, audios should mention web addresses, videos should display web addresses, software interfaces should contain a button link, and you should offer other products at your live events.
- Unsubscribe Page: When someone decides they don’t want to be on your mailing list anymore, you should hit them up on their way out the door by monetizing your mailing list unsubscribe page.